Free Projects

Soft Touch .010 Very Fine Free Project Idea

12:52 PM


It's Saturday and I'm really not supposed to be working, but I'm so excited about this new blog - which of course virtually no one has seen yet because it isn't linked on our website. That won't stop me and this doesn't really seem like "work" right?

Anyway, I was cleaning up some of my files and I came across photos of a Free Project Idea that I designed using the .010 Very Fine in black and white in Soft Touch beading wire. I thought I should post the pictures here and a link to the free project on how to create this design. I really like using the .010 Very Fine diameter.

Click here to see the project details!

Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.  

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers