Free Projects

An Alternative Bead To Emeralds For May Birthdays

6:08 PM

Try Chrysoprase! I love the color green and I especially love the deep greens that you can find in chrysoprase.



Mohs' Hardness Scale: 6.5-7

I made these earrings quite awhile ago, but I don't get to wear them enough. Too much jewelry, not enough days in the year to wear it all. I was very happy to come across them this morning in my mad dash to adorn, and I thought I'd share them.


Materials:

Soft Flex craft wire in 20g and 24g non-tarnish silver
3 and 6mm gemstone rondelles
WigJig 
Round nose pliers 
Chain nose pliers 
Cutters
Wire whacker

Here is a free project using similar sized beads that my cousin, Virginia created for our Free Project Ideas.




 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers