Free Projects

Soft Flex Metallics Necklace

12:09 PM

I loved Christina's necklace so much, I decided to make a similar necklace for myself using my resin pendant that I created with my meetup group a few weeks ago. This is how I end up with jewelry coming out of my ears!


I love it! I used the Soft Flex Metallics beading wire in antique brass this time. Using colored beading wire adds the final and most perfect touch to a design like this.

I chose to use gun metal in Soft Flex craft wire because the color played off of the antique brass colored beading wire so well. I didn't have any brass crimps - but since the pendant was sterling silver, I figured using silver crimps through out the design would pull the entire thing together. I think it turned out great.

Maybe I need nifty earrings or a bracelet to go with it?

Materials:
Soft Flex Metallics beading wire in antique brass color - .014/Fine
Soft Flex craft wire in gun metal - 20 and 22 gauges
Light brown delicas
3mm and 4mm crystals
2x2mm crimp tubes
Magical crimping pliers
Regular crimping pliers
Cutters
Bead stoppers
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers
Wire whacker
Pendant



 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers