Inspiration

The Power Of Beads

2:58 PM

Do you ever have dreams that feel so real, you have a hard time believing that they weren't real when you wake up? I had one of those last night. I won't go too far into detail about the entire dream, but I did want to share a small part that has stayed with me all day. In my dream, I was standing in line at a candy store with Nancy Pilgrim (a lampwork artist and friend). We were talking and waiting for our turn to get up to the glass cases to look at all of the goodies. When I finally got up to the case, I leaned over it and found strands of delicious, mouth watering BEADS! I clearly remember the sparkly strands of tourmaline. Somehow my brain, in the process of the dream interchanged beads for candy. I must be a true addict!
 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers