Events

Bead And Button Show - 2008

8:20 PM






I've almost made it out alive, but barely. I'm exhausted but had a great weekend! Lots of scary tornado warnings and thick rain storms. I have my ruby slippers ready just in case I need them

Here I am at my demo table on preview night.

It was a great weekend. Our new booth lay out looked great and is actually a lot easier to set up and to tear down (BONUS!). I really enjoyed teaching lots of different techniques - from WigJigs to knitting spools to using Soft Flex and Soft Touch. I demoed my Double Strand Earrings Project quite a bit, but using CZ's instead of Czech glass beads - very pretty! I picked up a kumihimo board and plan to toodle around with that this coming week. We are currently introducing a new product, Econoflex. It is not for sale yet - we are taking pre-orders for stores and distributors. It is a beading wire for craft and hobbyists, as well as beginners. It will be a lower cost bead stringing wire. It is not for a professional designer but more for someone that is either just getting started, cost conscious or just use wire for craft projects (beaded lampshades, fan pulls, embellishing drapes, etc).

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers