Free Projects

Make Jewelry For Graduation Gifts

6:46 PM


My cousin is graduating from high school on Thursday in California. Josh and I are planning a trip this coming weekend to celebrate with her and her family. I just created a choker for her as a graduation present and thought that I'd share.


Materials:

Seed beads 11/0 Gemstone briolettes
Czech glass beads
Clasp
Soft Flex .019 in black
2x2mm crimp tubes
Cutters
Crimping pliers

I wove the black soft flex wire back and forth into the czech beads to create circles. Hopefully this is hip enough for an 18 year old!

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers