Events

Beadfest King Of Prussia - 2008

11:57 AM

How great is modern technology, that I can blog from the airport while I wait to board my flight? YAY!

Beadfest in King of Prussia kept us pretty busy this weekend. I am sorry to say that I missed the last day. I caught a bug and actually went to a "minute clinic" in a cvs pharmacy to get checked out. I was concerned that it was turning into an ear infection and I shouldn't fly home. Thankfully, my ears are fine and after a lot of sleep, I feel a little better today. Not great - but not awful. My co-workers were so wonderful to let me take the day to rest.

Of course, someone will be getting a surprise in the mail soon - $1,000 in Soft Flex products from the treasure chest drawing. I'm using the elusive "someone" because I missed the drawing - so I'm not sure who exactly won. BUT, I know someone did win! So congrats to "someone."

I got to see some of my friends from the Bead Society of Greater New York. They are too good to be true. I always enjoy catching up with them.


I'm wearing my new necklace in this picture - CZ's and some of my Sonoma purchases from Hip Chick Beads. It turned out great - I'll have to post a close up shot when I find time. :)

Speaking of New York, our show in the Big Apple is coming up quick. Do you have it marked on your calendar?!

Okay - it is just about time to get on my flight. So, I'd better hop off my computer and prepare myself for the long flight home. We have middle seats - ARGH!

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers