Free Projects

An Asymmetrical Necklace Design

11:16 AM

This is a new necklace that I created recently and want to share with you!

I got the metal charms (so cute) from Hip Chick Beads at our Soft Flex Glass Art and Bead Festival in Sonoma, CA.

Materials:

Soft Flex Wire - .019/Medium in black
3mm black cz rondelles - qty 130
Black tourmalines in several shapes and sizes
Black czech beads in several shapes and sizes
Charms  



 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Your new design is lovely. Colored beading wire is a great compliment on this piece. The exposed black wire looks much more polished then it would have if you used standard steel in this design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    Your design is beautiful. I can see how pretty you'll look for the wedding party. I want to thank you for visiting my blogspot and leaving a comment. Hope our friendship will thrive. I enjoyed reading your blog and all the best for your 60 mile walk. My daughter did it a couple of years ago. With all the best -Dita from alankarshilpa.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers