Reviews

You Made It...Now Sell It!!! By Susie Bradford Edwards Book Review

6:57 PM



Rating: 5 of 5 stars

You Made It…Now Sell It!!! by Susie Bradford Edwards is 176 pages and includes chapters covering pricing, basic business planning, financing and of course selling jewelry. She discusses selling online with or without a website, to reps, at craft fairs, wholesaling, consigning as well as fundraising, corporate sales, pushcart sales & being located in craft malls. She really covers it all and is very thorough on each subject.

My favorite quote from this book: “Making jewelry allowed me to utilize all the things I’d learned in my art classes, like color, balance, light, harmony etc.” I agree with my whole heart.

Inside you’ll find:
  • “Absolutely everything that you need to know before you make, sell or consign your jewelry to anyone.”
  • 14 jam packed chapters
  • Tons of resource information along with pertinent business forms
Scott Clark, owner of Soft Flex Company read this book and shared some of his thoughts with me. “I took the time to read this book from cover to cover. This has to be the most current and insightful book on marketing your finished jewelry and your design name. This is a MUST READ for anyone that is in the jewelry making business. It's such an interesting and captivating read that you won't want to put the book down until you've read the last page. With this book under your belt and some hard work, you will feel empowered to make you're business dreams become a reality. I'm proud to say this has the Soft Flex Company endorsement stamp.”

Check it out, I promise you’ll thank me later!


 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers