Inspiration

Soft Flex Metallics in Copper Color

5:07 PM


So, Kristen (our web graphic designer) and a very good friend of mine had a birthday this past month.  Designing for Kristen is my favorite. Why? She is up for just about anything. She isn't a one color girl. She loves all of the colors of the rainbow. I never have to worry, "will she wear this?" I know she will. Anyway, I used Soft Flex Metallics in copper color and it turned out great - if I do say so myself!




You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I love this necklace! You are so inventive to use your materials in that way, really cool! I just recently found econoflex softflex in autumn brown and LOVE it! I used it on a project that I am working on for a book and once I got it down pat, I needed more wire in order to re-create it for the book. Would you believe the only place I could find it was where I bought it, at Hobby Lobby. I was just grateful they still had 3 packs left and the price was wonderful, in the $3 range. If it is more accessible somewhere, please let me know. Thanks so much, Lisa C (abeadaday.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod - the autumn brown is gorgeous! All of the colors are nice. I think that Hobby Lobby and a handful of local bead stores are the only ones that have Econoflex. We are still filling the distribution lines and taking orders for stores & distributors. It all takes time to trickle out there.

    I have to admit that I got some inspiration for this design from my friend Jamie Hogsett. Of course, this is still my own design and done my own way. Thanks so much for the kudos. :)

    Let me know when you book comes out so that I can review it for the website. http://www.softflexcompany.com/Spotlight_ArchivesBook.html


    Take care,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers