Inspiration

Beaded Lamp and Fan Pulls

9:47 AM


Do you ever have those projects that you put off and put off and put off because they just are not your top priority? I've lived in my home for almost a year now. There are 3 ceiling fans. I finally made light and fan pulls for them this week. Pictured above is the set in my bedroom. At the bottom, I used some old brass findings that I had taken off an old piece of jewelry from an estate sale. I used Soft Flex beading wire in antique brass color. 

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers