Monday, December 1, 2008

Back from vacation


I had such a nice vacation. You may have noticed, I even took a break from blogging. I just needed to shut off the computer and enjoy the real world for a few days...and boy did I enjoy myself:

  • I walked 60 miles in the San Diego Breast Cancer 3day!
  • I enjoyed San Diego for 5 days.
  • I am on book 4 of the Twilight series (Breaking Dawn) - So, I read book 2 (New Moon) & book 3 (Eclipse). These books are real page turners!
  • And speaking of, Erin & I went to the Twilight movie as well!
  • I taught a class at the Gypsy Trader for WigJig ornaments. We made cute angels.
  • I watched countless episodes of Battlestar Galactica with my boyfriend.
  • I slept.
  • I played scrabble.
  • I spent lots of time with Joshua.
  • I cooked and ate Thanksgiving dinner.
  • We hung outdoor Christmas lights.
It was just wonderful. I hope that everyone else got a nice restful break too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...