Friday, December 5, 2008

Econoflex for SALE!

Big news this week!!! We are now selling our Econoflex wire on the website. It is available in 7 GREAT colors. I love the color choices. Econoflex is available in 3 diameters: .010/Very Fine, .014/Fine & .019/Medium. I'm really excited to check out the .010/Very Fine. We've never had such bright and fun colors in the thinner diameters. This product line is not as flexible as our original Soft Flex and even more flexible Soft Touch. It is for craft projects and cost conscious designers. It only runs $2.99/30ft spool. So as you can imagine, the quality of hte product is entirely different than our other products. Having said that, Econoflex is great for lamp pulls, drape pulls, napkin rings, key chains, holiday ornaments, book marks, book/scrapbooking decoration, etc. I'm so VERY EXCITED!!!!

Check out what my friends are up to this week:

Jamie Hogsett created a list of books that will inspire you to bead, bead, bead.

Kristen Fagan just got back from her family cruise vacation, what fun!

Have a lovely weekend. I'm going to Tucson to see the ASU vs. UofA football game with Josh and his family. Then, I plan to check out "It's a Wonderful Life" on stage. Arizona Theatre Company has some great productions. I'm sure that this will be good too.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay Econoflex!! I love it and had previously found it in 3 colors at Hobby Lobby. This is a great product and I can't wait to try it in other colors. Thanks for sharing!! Lisa C. - www.abeadaday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...