Thursday, December 4, 2008

Puppy Slumber Party


My best friend and roommate of many years bought a puppy when I lived with her many years ago. He is a whippet. With 2 mommies doting over him day and night, night and day....you can imagine that he turned into a very special soul. When I moved away from Erin & Cash a year ago, it was very hard to leave him behind. Although Honey was quite content to be an only dog. If you have ever seen or met a whippet, they can be very energetic. In fact, they can run faster than a greyhound and are far more needy and emotional than any dog I've ever met...then again, that part could just be unique to Cash. On the flip side, when he isn't all worked up and jumping and bouncing - he is cuddly and sugary sweet. Regardless, Honey was happy to have her own spotlight.



So today, Cashy is spending the night while his mommy is out of town. I can't describe how wonderful it is to have him cuddled up next to me. For the first years of his life, he was always cuddled up next to me while I worked. I forgot how much I miss his warm little body next to my leg. It is truly a treat.


I honestly don't know how people survive without pets? Isn't he just adorable. I love him. And last but not least, Jamie sent me a link to puppycam yesterday. I love it too. Take a look.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I couldn't imagine not having a doggie companion in my life. I totally understand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...