Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa?

Long ago someone broke it to me...there is no Santa. I didn't believe it. I knew he was out there....somewhere. Giving more than he received. Entertaining people far and wide. Yesterday, I realized that he's been in my life all along....in the form of Lewis Wilson.


You would be hard pressed to find a family that is more giving than the Wilsons. They are truly unique and caring individuals! If anyone ever embodied the spirit of Santa Claus, it is definitely Lewis.

If you life in Albuquerque, NM - Lewis is offering some pretty good deals on his glass art this weekend for last minute Christmas presents....as well as photos with "Santa". :) Email Jenny (Jennifer@crystalmyths.com) if you'd like details. Otherwise, you can find their amazing work at www.crystalmyths.com.

2 comments:

Creative Stash said...

Too bad we are in AZ otherwise I would bring Ethan & Hudson to Lewis for Santa pics!

Softflexgirl said...

That would be so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...