Inspiration

New Soft Flex Beading Wire In 10 New Colors

12:07 PM

I love the new Soft Flex beading wire colors. It is like being a painter for years and only have 12 color possibilities and then all of a sudden someone hands you 10 more colors. I am like a kid in a candy store and the design concepts were flowing out of me endlessly. New greens and pinks and blues....oh my! I'm in love with Soft Flex beading wire colors!

Here is a sneak preview to a few design concepts that I'm currently working on.

This will be a Valentine's day free project idea using our Romance Trio. This is a great way to use up left over wire scraps. Use every last inch of your wire.



Here is a pendant using our Mystical Trio.


And last but not least, my creation using our Harmony Trio. I still need to connect my ends to a clasp, but you can see the general idea.



All colors are coming soon to a local bead store near you. Ask for Soft Flex colors by name because we have the largest color selection of any beading wire manufacturer. We also carry the most flexible, strongest and simply the best wire known to mankind. Warning: I might be a little biased.

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. WOW, wow, wow! I love all of these, they are so creative and fun!! I can't wait for you to see the piece I made, but I can't share it yet!!! These are great ideas. I hope you don't mind if I send some people your way to check these out! Actually, how would you feel about me showcasing one of these pieces on my blog at abeadaday? Let me know what you think. Thanks! Lisa C. www.abeadaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    I'm in Tucson this week, but would most definitely love for you to feature any and all products. Just drop an email to kristen@softflexcompany.com for what you will need and she can assist you! You can cc me at sara@softflexcompany.com. Share away. The gold Extreme and Trios went live and are available as of yesterday. We will be adding the new eco-friendly silver & champagne to the line of Extreme products next. YAY! So excited!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers