Events

First Glass Beads With Lori Greenberg

1:54 PM

My first glass teacher.

My first flame.

I made my first glass beads today on a real live torch with the help of the lovely and ever so patient Lori Greenberg at Friends and Fire Z Art Studio in Peoria, AZ. I had to leave them behind to anneal, but when I get them back - I'll show you. They are the most pathetic little beads, I'm sure. But they are mine and I made them. Poor Lori told me to make a round bead, I made a barrel bead. Then she told me to make a barrel bead, I made a round bead. She was very patient and a wonderful teacher.  I have to say, I really just had fun today. THANK YOU LORI!

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers