Reviews

First "Green" Beading Wire!

2:39 PM

We are so very excited to show the world the FIRST "green" beading wire. This innovative technology is a Soft Flex exclusive and is currently available in 24K Gold. It will also be available in 925 Sterling Silver and Champagne. Let me tell you a little secret, it is FLEXIBLE. Try it. Compare it to what you use now. I promise you will thank me later.

To read more about this cutting edge technology and all of our "green" practices, stop by our website!

We were the first wire manufacturer with 21 and 49 strand beading wire, the first and only wire manufacturer with a truly knot tying stainless steel beading wire, the first to bring silver and gold to market at Miami Bead Expo and are the first with a "green" beading wire. We are only on the precipice of what we are capable of here at Soft Flex Company. So you might ask, what's in it for me? By us taking the lead, we create unique products at a quality level that cannot be matched. I can't count how many designers say to me each and every day that they ONLY use our wire. Of course, I always agree - "Me TOO!" - but I am biased after all. All kidding aside, there are a lot of choices out there. Try ours and then try all of theirs too. I'm confident that you will make the same choice that I make everyday, one of our many Soft Flex beading wire brands.

Can you tell that I'm excited...proud.....happy? Yep, I am all of these things. I work for a really great company, with thoughtful and creative owners and we just launched several REALLY cool products. What more can a girl ask for?

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hi Sara,
    Remind us why your new extreme wire is "green." Too much info during Tucson show and I forgot some of what you told us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Russ,

    It was great to meet you in Tucson. The new wire is not steel in its core. We are using a softer material in an innovative process that allows for added flexibility and abrasion resistance while being more eco-friendly in its manufacturing process. The machinery used to make the wire puts off less pollution and less waste due to the softer metal being used, making it better for the environment. We are keeping most specific details on construction proprietary due to the number of copy cat wire manufacturers out there. Best of all, it is flexible. The other precious metal wires with a steel core are not as flexible as our new and improved version. No one has the champagne color but us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sara, I've passed it on to my staff. I'll remind them you can supply pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, that is not a problem! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers