Reviews

Today's Creative Home Arts Highly Recommends Soft Touch Beading Wire

9:51 AM

Recently, we sent out 1,000, 5ft free sample spools of Soft Touch Wire in .019 Medium to be be tested by the Creative Home Arts Club. Since then, it was tested and overwhelmingly approved for recommendation by Creative Home Arts Club. They are featuring our premium Soft Touch Wire in their March/April issue of the magazine. I've always knows that Soft Touch is the best, but it certainly is nice to see close to a 1,000 people confirm it! :)

I'll post comments once I get all of the surveys back in my hands.



 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers