Free Projects

Waste Not Want Not Bracelet Project Idead

10:48 AM


I created this design at CHA. Yes, yes, yes...it took me 2 months to get the instructions online in the Soft Flex Free Project Ideas. I'm a busy girl these days. For this project, I used my scraps that I had left over from several Trios to create fun bracelets that fit over the top of your hand. They look great in an layered effect.


I was inspired by Jamie Hogsett's Tranquilty Necklace. Thanks for the inspiration, Jamie.

Click here for project instructions

 
Blog contributor Sara Oehler (the original SoftFlexGirl) is the Sales and Marketing Manager for Soft Flex Company. Find her on facebook or her blog. She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Sara@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. You're welcome. I LOVE this design (as you know since I've made some for myself)! Yaay you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers