Gold Rush!

5:14 PM


Instyle Magazine
May 2009 - Pg. 125
"Gold Rush" by Marion Fasel

I love Bravo. Therefore, I love Top Chef. And last but not least, I love Padma Lakshmi the host with the most. I was thrilled to see an article on her new jewelry line in Instyle Magazine. I was even more thrilled to see it is all in gold. She has some stellar designs.

Padma says, "A woman always has great stories about the jewelery she loves. She wears it so much, it becomes part of her life."

SO TRUE. I can date certain time periods by what jewelry I'm wearing. And it feels awful when I lose a ring that I loved or just can't seem to find the matching earring to a pair. Jewelry becomes a part of our story. I'm glad that I can tell my story in such a colorful and personal way.



Above you'll find one of our most viewed new free project ideas. It shows gold in a unique and beautiful way. Check out this necklace by Martina Valdivia! Martina was a spooler in our warehouse when she designed this necklace. It is a stunner. When we showed this design at CHA, people were clamouring for instructions.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers