International Hot Glass Invitational

4:49 PM



Congratulations Team Northstar, your beauty is shown above!

I love glass. Period. End of story. I just do.

I was sad that I had to miss out on the International Hot Glass Invitational when I declined my opportunity to go to the Glass Craft and Bead Expo in Las Vegas this past weekend. I guess that I finally found what I love more than glass & beads, Josh & Honey.

Anyway, this post isn't about me....it's about the Int Hot Glass Invitational. The On Demand portion of the recordings are available for purchase for the price of $14.99. This purchase will give you access both days of events. You can view the On Demand Recording as many times as you wish to view it until April 18th, 2009. What a deal!? SWEET!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. beautiful work by northstar! how wonderful it is to be in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes it is. I'm very lucky. I count my two biggest blessings everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers