bead stores

BeadFX in Toronto

7:31 PM


beadFX blog
beadFX website
Near Toronto in Scarborough - Canada

One of the nicest parts of my job is that I get to meet so many really cool people from all over the world. When I was in Canada, I got to spend some time with the ladies from BeadFX, who are always a pleasure to spend time with. Thankfully they were very forgiving because I was oh so tired from the time change. They went easy on me and just oohed and awed over the designs that I had displayed. They just launched the Trios and were very excited about all of the possibilities. Color, color....and more color.
They offer a wide range of classes and even private one-on-one classes.

Working for a company that has worldwide brand recognition in the beading industry is pretty neat. I count my lucky stars each and every day!

Oh wow, and after looking over the website a little more, I found this really neat example of steel tone Soft Flex vs. bright silver Extreme

beadFX.com


What a great representation of the difference a color or a metallic finish can make in a design! Kudos to them! If live in or are visiting the Toronto area, I suggest you check out beadFX.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers