bead show

Bead & Button Sunday

10:07 PM

Well we made it through another Bead & Button show. I must say I'm quite proud of both our set up and tear down. They were both quick and easy. Being that we have such a large booth, that is not always the case.

After, we relaxed at the Miller Time pub in our hotel. I love my co-workers:


I took some more video today. I hope that you can enjoy. I'm sorry for all of those that cannot make it to a big show like Bead & Button. It is a ton of fun and you should make it a priority for next year! You'll have a blast.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time.

    Nicole/Beadwright
    http://beadwright.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers