Econoflex

1:29 PM


Check out the nice things that the lovely Lisa said about our Econoflex on the A Bead a Day blog! At Bead & Button, I had a few Econoflex free project ideas out on the demo table. This one caught a lot of attention:

Econo Lampwork Necklace

I'm not sure that you can see how nice this is in the picture. The Econoflex is less flexible as it is a craft beading wire, so when you take 10 strands and put them together it gives almost the effect of an omega. It has bounce and is perfect for showcasing a lampwork bead that you just don't want to mix with any other beads. It is also a great way for lampwork artists to sell their beads in a simple, affordable cost effective finished design.

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hi there! I've got to tell you it is such a joy to share great products when you find them! Now that I see the purple econoflex in your photo, I AM GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE THAT! : ) Thanks Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is a really nice color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers