bead show

CHA Set up

7:10 PM


We made it here safe and sound. Today we woke bright and early to get our booth set up. Then, this afternoon we were able to enjoy some down time at the gym and the pool. It was quite lovely. The best part is that when walking between the pool and the condo, there are itty bitty and quite large lizards sunbathing. TONS of them. The itty bitty ones are A-dorable!!! They left me smiling. Some were so tiny that they looked like crickets.


You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Glad you made it to CHA safe and sound! Have a great show - wish I could be there :-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! I wish you were here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lizards are very cute. If you can catch them, they tickle when they walk on you. They're fast little suckers so you have to be quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlene,

    Bummer. I'm leaving Thursday night. I was going to stay for the super show to just walk it, but Thursday is my boyfriend's birthday. So, I'm heading out in the late afternoon in order to make it home for a late dinner with him. It would have been so nice to meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers