bead show

CHA Summer Convention

10:04 PM

I'm heading off to Orlando tomorrow. We'll be presenting at the CHA Sumer Convention. If you will be attending too, don't be shy. Please come up and introduce yourself. For those of you that won't attend, I will do my best to get lots of photos and maybe even some video. I hope to see the key not speaker, CEO of Etsy on Tuesday morning. I am SO excited.

Craft & Hobby Association (CHA)
Summer Convention and Trade Show

Date: July 28 - 30, 2009
Orange County Convention Center
9860 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819-8706

Details:Tuesday 7/28, 9am - 5pm
Wednesday 7/29, 9am - 5pm
Thursday 7/30, 9am - 4pm

Admission: CHA Members are FREE, non-members must pay a fee per/person. There are no sales at this show, only order writing. This trade show is open only to those in the Craft & Hobby industry. If you choose to register onsite you will need to bring your business qualifications along with you.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. hey Sara! will you be there friday, July 31? I'm going to the craft supershow friday later afternoon. I'll look for you to say hello!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers