Extremely Woven

9:00 AM


Here is another design that I created last week. It needs some fine tuning, although it turned out wonderful, it took a REALLY long time. "Good things come to those that wait." Right? At any rate, I plan to test it out in a few Trio colors and see if I can streamline the instructions to post online. Right now, I'm not sure I could explain it too clearly. :)

I used 20g Soft Flex Craft Wire in non-tarnish silver plated for the links, a clasp from Jess Imports and all the wire woven through is the Extreme Trio in 24K Gold, 925 Silver and Champagne. The wire is anchored to the clasp using 3x3 crimps.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Ooohhhh ... I really like this! I hope you do get it tweeked to a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I plan to work on my next test model this weekend. We'll see. Thanks for the encouragement - that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers