Who doesn't love FREE?

10:00 AM

This free ebook Making Wire Jewelry: 6 Free Wire Designs from Beading Daily contains 6 wirework projects: 2 necklaces using wirewrapped loops, 1 wire bangle bracelet covered with coiled wire and bead dangles, 2 pairs of wire earrings, and 1 wirewrapped ring. Projects range in difficulty from beginner to intermediate and use a variety of wireworking techniques, including spirals, coiling, wirewrapping, hammering, and twisting wire.

Learn more here!

I learned about the Hurt Book and Overstock Sale at the Art Bead Scene today. I thought I'd pass this along as well. I LOVE books. I really do and always have. My Mom says that when I received a set of books on my first birthday, I was thrilled. To heck with the toys, give me those books. She says that I would patiently sit and turn page after page. Anyone who has been to my home would tell you that it is completely apparent in my current life because there are books everywhere. So, I think that it is always great to get a good deal on a book. You should check this sale out. I know I'll certainly be checking it out for my personal library. :)

See what my pals are up to this week:

Jamie Hogsett used the Knitting Spool to create a new necklace.

Kristen Fagan is blogging about some paintings in progress and it is giving her a whole new perspective!



You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers