Customer Surveys

1:38 PM

I love to sift through our customer surveys to see suggestions and comments from our customers. It is often times uplifting as most customers have such nice things to say about us and our products. It makes all of the hard work that we do seem worthwhile and meaningful. I recently posted a new survey that asked, "If you could only use one word to describe Soft Flex Company to a friend or fellow beader, what word would you use?" It is a little early to be looking at answers, but I peeked anyway. To get a good understanding of what I was reading, I wordled it! Here are the results! (click on the image to see a bigger version)

 Wordle: Soft Flex Beading Wire

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers