Rings & Things

9:00 AM


I'm excited to announce that I'll be spending a day at the Rings & Things Anniversary Event. I will be demo-ing Soft Flex products in their wholesale showroom on Saturday, August 15th.

304 E. 2nd
Corner of Spokane Street
Near downtown Spokane, Washington
10am-6pm

More Details!

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I wish I could be there. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, I'll look forward to meeting you, Sara -- Maybe I'll fire up my computer for an Annniversary Event beady tweetup :)

    --Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave,

    I'm excited to meet you too! A beady tweetup sounds cool. :)

    Dawno,

    I'll take photos and/or video when possible so you can feel like you are there too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers