Back to School

9:00 AM


Well I suppose it is that time of year again, back to school. It always sneaks up on me here in Arizona, since it is still well over a 100 degrees every day as we go into September. Back to school time for me in Montana always meant that the days were getting shorter and cooler quickly. It just never quite seems right. At any rate, I said good bye to a near and dear cousin last night as she set off for her first year of college in New York City at Cooper Union. I'm so very proud of her and looking forward to visiting her in her new home in a few short months when I am in NYC for the Soft Flex Glass Art & Bead Festival. Until then, I want to wish her the best of luck.

In beading news....

One of my favorite blogs, A Bead A Day featured one of my favorite designer/bloggers Melissa J. Lee with designs using Soft Flex Wire in colors. Wow - that was a mouthful! Check them out! Follow them on Twitter @MelissaJLee & @abeadaday.

Jamie Hogsett
has been playing with Soft Flex Wire to create 20 necklace samples in various Soft Flex Trios colors.

Run on over to graygirlstudios to see a reminder to enter our Flex your Creativity Contest. In fact, today is your last chance to enter. Luckily, you may enter by email, click that link and find out the details. Follow on Twitter @graygirlstudios.

Dawno finished up her last submission for the Flex your Creativity Contest. She sent in several submissions. Yep, you got it. You can enter more than once!

The contest was also mentioned on TheLaughingMoonNYC.com, Art Bead Scene, Diva Buzz & the before mentioned Strands!

Keep an eye on Vaharoni, she has future plans with the Soft Flex Trios colors too.

Kelly J. Cooper is stringing beads on .019 Soft Flex Wire. It is always so nice to see where our wire ends up. Want to see more designs by Kelly, check it out here!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers