bead show

Fall Best Bead Show

1:57 PM

I enjoyed the Best Bead Show yesterday. I got a few new treats. Jenny Wilson gave me a gorgeous tie dyed scarf. I LOVE it! Thanks Jenny! I purchased some cherry blossoms created by Barbara Svetlick via Lewis Wilson. Her flowers are scrumptious. And, a "mended heart" from Bronwen Heilman. Bronwen has something for everyone and her art is as beautiful and unique as she is. All in all, I think I scored big for the few hours that I was at the Tucson Best Bead Show.

It was great to see some of my co-workers. Although telecommuting has its benefits, it is always nice to see people face-to-face. Joann Colwell (pictured above) or Jo-mama (as we often call her) is one of the sweetest people that I've ever had the pleasure to meet. She makes a fantastic second mother!

I enjoyed most of the afternoon in the Free Make-it-Take-it area, sponsored by Soft Flex Company, teaching how to make a pretty set of earrings designed by Jamie Hogsett.

You still have time today to catch the show. It is open until 5pm. For more details about this show or a show near you, check out show schedule.

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers