Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest - Sneak Peaks

9:00 AM

Design by Valerie Aharoni
Submitted to the Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest


For information about this necklace, stop by Vaharoni's Blog. It was nice to see that she really did flex her creativity to come up with a piece of jewelry that she otherwise might not have ever made.

Design by Dawn O'Bryan
Submitted to the Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest

For information on this necklace, stop by Dawno's Blog to read more about her design thought process! Don't forget to wish her good luck.

I've been sifting through the entries and am quite pleased with all of the unique and COLORFUL designs using the Soft Flex Trios that were entered. We are hoping to do narrow it down and then let the public vote for the winners! I'll keep you posted when I know more. Thank you to everyone who entered or shared information about the contest with their friends and family. Now it is just up to us to narrow down the winners. Yikes!

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Thank you for featuring one of my designs. This was a great opportunity for me creatively. I'm really glad Soft Flex sponsored the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful post! Trios are a delightful design element. Offering the contest gave me the extra push to give them a try. I am looking forward to the new colorways.

    ValerieAharoniBlogsHere
    Polymer and SeedBeads!
    Handmade Wonders by VAharoni
    Shop ETSY!
    Facebook?
    1000Markets

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers