We love beads too!

11:09 AM


Guest blogger:
Lisa Dwelly



Most Soft Flex employees are beaders just like you! We love beads too!

Maria Maxwell (Soft Flex Book Keeper) and I visited Fort Bragg a few weekends ago. Fort Bragg is a beautiful little coastal town in California. We did a little shopping and had a fantastic lunch at the Wharf Restaurant. The local bead store Rubaiyat was definitely our favorite shop. The owner was so nice and showed us his very best stuff! Maria has already made a nice necklace and bracelet. So pretty!

I still have my beautiful items in the handmade bag. He makes his own bags from newspaper - very green! I've also heard that people use newspaper to wrap presents, the comics can be especially colorful. I took a quick photo of my new stash and thought that I'd share.



Lisa Dwelly is the Customer Service Manager for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Lisa@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers