Mike Sherman

Happy Birthday Mike!

9:00 AM

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu! Happy birthday dear Miiiiiike! Happy birthday to you!

Today, September 23 is Mike Sherman's (Owner Soft Flex Company) birthday. It is a little confusing this year because he is overseas in China. So really his birthday was yesterday? Regardless, let's celebrate. There are a million great to things I could say about both Mike & Scott as bosses, as friends and practically family members. Mike is the creative force and energy that pushes Soft Flex Company forward. He has a million great ideas. So many that sometimes it can be exasperating to keep up with him. His jewelry designs are exceptional as he has very good taste. He also happens to be one of the most generous and thoughtful people that I've ever come across. Although he is always teasing me (and I mean ALWAYS), I have no question in my mind that he is also always rooting for me and all of my co-workers to be the best that we can be. I am so thankful to have him be such a huge part of my life.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
    Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
    Hippo BIRRRDY Two Ewwwes,
    Hippo Birdy Two Ewes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mike! Bert & I want wish you a very Happy Birthday! We hope you have a chance to relax and celebrate today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post about an amazing man who is also a great person and wonderful boss.

    That is a trifecta!!!

    Happy b'day Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, have a wonderful, or hope you had a wonderful birthday! wow, China. too cool for words...
    pat moses-caudel
    http://imageevent.com/patmcaudel

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers