Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hyde Park in London

This morning, I got up early and took coffee and oatmeal down to Hyde Park before the show this morning. I sat on a park bench and ate my breakfast in the "Rose Garden" (my favorite part of the park) and then took a nice fast paced walk through the park. It's a beautiful place to visit and I think I might go back again tomorrow. Here are some pictures. :)


This little guy was hoping that I'd trade oatmeal for a his singing me a song. He was pretty cute and friendly.




2 comments:

JustATish said...

beautiful! it would be hard for me to be inside all day after looking at those great pics!

Softflexgirl said...

It WAS mighty hard to head off to work, knowing what was just beyond the doors. But I do feel like I got to see a good amount of London for the short time that I've been here and the long days at work. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...