bead show

IJL Videos

10:12 AM

b
The videos were recorded on September 7, 2009 at IJL (International Jewelry London). Mike Sherman, co-owner of Soft Flex Company, demonstrates the strength and durability of Soft Flex Beading Wire. All Soft Flex Beading Wire can be tied into a knot, without creating a weak point in the construction. You can actually even do traditional pearl knotting using our wire. With 34 color options, it creates whole new avenues for design possibilities with simply the best beading wire on the market today. It takes persistence to kink the wire but if you do, then use the nylon jaw pliers to relax the kink back out. New UK distributor Walsh invited Mike, Scott & I (Sara) to attend the IJL show in London to show the various ways you can use our products.









I really enjoyed my visit to London. I traveled for quite a few hours yesterday to get back home. I think it was 19 hours from our front door in London to my front door in Phoenix, but all in all I think I adjusted to the time change in both directions pretty well. I was up bright and early this morning at 5am (which is totally unlike me). After several cups of coffee this morning and breakfast with my bestie Erin, I'm feeling ready to attack my long to do list before leaving for Tucson tomorrow morning. Although I enjoyed the visit, there really is no place like home. It feels very good to be back in Arizona, USA.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers