International Jewelry London

8:00 AM


One of the best parts of my job is that I never know where I just might end up. Sometimes I feel like our motto should be "Expect the unexpected"! I'm happy to report that I'm enjoying my first trip abroad on behalf of Soft Flex Company and am currently in London, England and it was very much unexpected. I'm attending the International Jewelry London Show and can be found in the HS Walsh booth (#A555) along with Soft Flex Company Owners Mike & Scott. Check back for updates. I'll try to post some pictures and videos if/when I have time. As you can imagine, I'm pretty excited to enjoy such a neat opportunity.

Details:
September 6-9, 2009
Earls Court London

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers