Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last day in London

Well, this is it. My last day. The show was slower today, as the last day of most shows are. I had a lovely Coq Au Vin at a small French restaurant for dinner. I'll miss Earl's Court (our little section of London). There are lots of really great places to eat. On one little side street (shown above), there is English, Chinese, Indian, Thai, French & Japanese. What a selection?! Although I am a little sad to go, I must say that I'm quite excited to get home to Josh & Honey. I miss them.

What's next? Well, I have one day to recover before I will head down to Tucson for Saturday and Sunday for the Best Bead Show. Thankfully, Josh is probably coming with me. That will make it extra special.

2 comments:

Margie Deeb said...

I enjoyed reading about your trip to London! Thank you for posting. Next time I am coming with you!

www.MargieDeeb.com

Barbe Saint John/ Saints and Sinners® said...

oh pooh!!! theres a big sale this weekend at LIberty of London! So glad you had a lovely time!

View Mobile-Friendly | View in Browser | Send to a Friend

LONDON | 10 September 2009
SHOP
Liberty of London Sample Sale
What: Up to 90 per cent (yes, 90) off ready-to-wear, accessories, beachwear and beauty products.
Why: Set sale.
When: Sat., noon-7 p.m.; Sun., noon-6 p.m.; Mon., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Where: Liberty, Great Marlborough St., W1B 5AH (020 7734 1234). Print invitation and R.S.V.P. to friendsandfamily@liberty.co.uk for entry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...