bead show

Pictures from Glass Art & Bead Festival NYC 2009

8:22 PM

What a fun and amazing show. It was so nice to see so many friendly faces. I've done fewer shows this year and really missed some of my bead show friends. Here are some of my favorite pictures....

Joan Miller Porcelain
www.joanmiller.com

Ghost Cow Glassworks
www.bronwenheilman.com

The Bead Goes On
www.beadgoeson.com

Lisa Kan Designs
www.lisakan.com

The Urban Beader
www.theurbanbeader.com

K. Gottfried, Inc.
www.kgottfriedinc.com

Soft Flex Gemstones
www.softflexcompany.com

Hedy, Esther & Leah
BSGNY
www.nybead.org

Free Make-It-Take-Its

Andrew
Green Girl Studios
www.greengirlstudios.com

Shoppers

Free Demos

Oriental Gemco
www.orientalgemco.com

You Might Also Like

6 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Hi Sara!
    The first picture you have here is actually the work of Joan Miller....
    Joan Miller Porcelain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun and sooo much to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been sooooo in trouble. Adopt me and take me with you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really is such a great mix of exhibitors at our show in NYC! It isn't overwhelmingly huge, but is definitely diverse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious array of eye-candy! I would've loved to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers