Glass Challenge - Create Jewelry Out of Recycled Materials

9:00 AM


Are you ready for a challenge?

Soft Flex Company is teaming up with the Glass Challenge to bring you a really neat contest. You must use the world’s first eco-friendly beading wire, Extreme Soft Flex Wire in any diameter & color. You must create a pendant, bead or beads using recycled materials. You may mix in other beads: crystals, gemstones, glass, etc but at least one item in the design has to be a recycled product. To learn more about this challenge and the prizes, drop by their website.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Sara,
    This is such a exciting contest and as a jewelry designer a true challenge for me. I have just started using "The Extreme" wire in my designs exclusively!
    Champagne is my favorite!
    Vonna

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers