Thursday, November 12, 2009

Making a floral necklace

Cyndi L design & photo

Wowza! This is gorgeous! You can find detailed instructions on the Beading Arts Blog. I think that this is such a gorgeous design. A big thank you to Cyndi for complimenting us by using our Soft Flex Beading Wire in her design. :)

Wow! Cindy Lietz wrote a beautiful review of our Soft Flex Trios Color Beading Wire on her blog, Polymer Clay Tutor. "Well I finally got myself some of that Trios Beading Wire that so many people seem to be talking about! And man is it beautiful! It's soft, drape-y and the colors are so yummy I have to keep a towel around, just to clean up the drool!"

Read Entire Review

Find our products at a bead or craft store near you! Ask for Soft Flex products by name.

3 comments:

Cyndi L said...

Hey! Thanks for showing off my necklace :-) Of course I used SoftFlex for the straps...if I'm going to do this much work, I only want the best products!

Softflexgirl said...

Did you see that the other part of the post was from Cindy L. I had recheck the spelling of your names several times. :)

Cyndi
Cindy
Cyndi
Cindy

Ahhhhhhhhhh....

GREAT DESIGN! I really do love it.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Hi from the other Cindy L.! Thanks for the link to my review. I had not had the chance to work with SoftFlex yet and just loved the feel of it. I believe it is truly the nicest wire I've had the pleasure of getting my hands on!

Gorgeous floral necklace Cyndi! Just stunning! Wish I knew how to work with the seed beads like that. It looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...