Oprah Winfrey

9:00 AM

Picture from Oprah.com

I love Oprah. I have for most of my life. I don't watch her everyday or read each of her magazines. I'm not a crazed, obsessed fan. But I have a deep respect for her body of work and think that she has brought subjects to light that others dare not touch. I think that much like many women worldwide, I identify with her struggles and point of view. I want to leave this world a little better for my having been in it. I want to be the best me that I can be, but sometimes fall off the wagon. For being so rich and so famous, she is still very much accessible. I think that this is what makes her unique.

At any rate, she had one of her more fun shows this week. It was all about the perfect pair of boots, handbags and accessories. I thought that I'd share some of the eye candy.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers