Saturday, November 7, 2009

Social Media Continues to Grow and Prosper!

My little head is spinning this week with all of the possibilities!

The folks at Twitter, in their infinite wisdom, added a new feature this week that I love. You can organize the people that you follow into lists. I'm sure your thinking, how does one fall in love with a feature that is so simple? Not only was I able to organize the people that I follow, I can also access and follow other tweeters' lists as well. Check out the article below to learn more. It is a fantastic addition to a website that I really enjoy using. On Twitter, you can find me as @SoftFlexGirl & Soft Flex Company as @SoftFlexCompany! Follow us!

Twitter lists and real time journalism
Editor's note: Pete Cashmore is founder and CEO of Mashable, a popular blog about social media. He is writing a weekly column about social networking and tech for CNN.com.

10 ways you can use twitter lists
by Sarah Evans of Mashable

Looking for Beading and Creative Types on Twitter?
Follow my list!

Over at Google, they are working on the Google Wave. I watched part of a demo for it this week and was thrilled. Being that I telecommute, almost all of my communication is via email. Email can certainly use an upgrade. It felt like Google Wave was a nice mix of emails, instant messaging and google documents. SWEET!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...