Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mica Shift Polymer Clay Beads and Soft Flex Trios Beading Wire Variety Packs


Cindy Lietz Photos and Designs

At Polymer Clay Tutor, you can check out the designs show above using our Soft Flex Trios Beading Wire Variety Packs. Very sophisticated & elegant! Accentuate your beads with a complimentary color of wire. Soft Flex Company has the largest color selection of any beading wire manufacturer.

Because the Trios wire comes in such beautiful colors, I wanted to make sure the wire itself was featured. So I have large loops of it in each color crisscrossing throughout the choker, accented by golden colored glass beads. - Cindy Lietz

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

What a treat to pop by and see my necklace here! I am enjoying working with the Trios wire. It is so pretty and I have lots of projects I want to make with it. Thank you Sara for the link to my site and the nice words about my design! ~Cindy

Softflexgirl said...

You are very welcome! Thanks for using Soft Flex Wire in your designs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...