Santa's Little Workshop

9:00 AM

Santa's Little Workshop is moving full speed ahead here in my humble abode. I've made pendants, bracelets and earrings, knitted scarves, baked cookies, made out cards, decorated packages etc! Our Christmas tree is quite lovely despite the fact that it does happen to be leaning like the Tower of Pesa. Josh said that it is the flaws that can sometimes make something special. So I've accepted our flawed tree with open arms. On Sunday, I am going to learn how to make Josh's family Christmas cookies - Pepparkakors from his Grandmother. Just what we need - more cookies! Oh well - 'tis the season. How are your holiday efforts coming along? I make or bake about 80% of my gifts. Do you make a lot of your gifts too?

You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. of course! your cookies are delicious my friend. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love those ginger cookies. They are very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you knitted scarves too?! you are a very crafty girl. take a break and have some of your cookies with some spiked hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been pretty busy. Bailey's and hot cocoa has been a wonderful friend this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers