Jamie Hogsett

Tree Bling Ornaments in The School of Design

10:45 AM


Guest Blogger: Jamie Hogsett

Free instructions for sparkly ornaments in The School of Design.


Last year I created these CZ ornaments using my Wig Jig and lots of CZ rondelles. I recently received a package of my designs from the main office and these ornaments were in in. Just in time to add them to my tree!



Find free step-by-step instructions for making your very own ornaments in Soft Flex Company's School of Design. Even if you don't make the ornaments, you can use the instructions to braid Soft Flex Wire to hang other ornaments. I don't know about you, but I always seem to have a new ornament that needs something to hang from and I think colored beading wire is so much prettier than fishing line. It adds an extra bit of festive color to the tree.


Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com or via her blog at jamiehogsett.blogspot.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers