Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beading Excitement!






My favorite part of CHA is that I have a whole lot of time to be creative.  Being the marketing manager of Soft Flex Company, I find less and less time to just sit and bead.  There is always an ad due, an email newsletter to write, a technical seminar or staff training event to plan, a show to pack for, etc.  At CHA, not only do I get 4 full days to sit and design, but I also get an opportunity to go out and enjoy Make-It-Take-Its from other companies.  Learning new techniques that I can later incorporate into my design work.  I really planned well for this CHA.  I packed according to our new holiday themed Soft Flex Beading Wire Trios (Available from us on February 1st).  I picked beads and findings that I knew would fit well for each upcoming holiday.  I am very happy with my Easter - "Egg Hunt" Trio as well as my Valentine - "Be My Valentine" (pictured above) designs.  It was so nice to just relax and do what I love to do most - BEAD!  The holiday Trios were a big hit.  They are just so darn CUTE! When I get a chance, I'll photograph and blog about some of the MITI's that I enjoyed most.  For now, I'm going to relax and try to recharge my batteries for Tucson.  I leave for Tucson on Monday!  Is it really February already?

3 comments:

Lisa Crone said...

Oh wow, you are so good!! I LOVE your design!! You do know I am living vicariously through you right? :)

Softflexgirl said...

Thanks Lisa! You are far too kind. :)

Lisa Crone said...

Oh gosh, I couldnt' remember if I mentioned my trios bracelet or not, it was SO FUN!! http://abeadaday.blogspot.com/2010/01/this-weeks-project-egg-hunt-trio.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...