Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA - Craft & Hobby Association in Anaheim



Yesterday was an enjoyable first day at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) in Anaheim, CA. I was hard at work on the soon-to-be bracelet shown above.  I'm weaving the seed beads together using our .014 Fine Copper Colored Soft Flex Beading Wire.  It is a long and tedious project but I do believe that it will look very nice when I'm finally done.  I scarfed down a hot dog for lunch at lightning speed in order to drop by a Tim Holtz Jewelry Make-It-Take-It, which I seem to have forgotten to photograph for you to see.  I got a chance to see many familiar faces today: The Bead Monkey (shopping), Rings & Things (shopping) & John Bead (exhibiting)...to name a few that you may know but there were many more.  It is always a treat to visit with bead and craft store owners. So many have supported us since the very beginning of Soft Flex Company.  They've gotten to see us grow and we've gotten to see them grow too.   All in all, a good day.



1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

That fine wire looks like the perfect thing for bead weaving Sara! I wish I were there at CHA with you. It seems like the funnest (and most exhausting) event to go to. Hopefully I can go next year and meet you in person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...